Key Benefits of Joining
the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association®
- The North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association® is one of the largest reciprocal membership programs in the world with 896 member institutions- and is still growing! If your institution participates in different reciprocal programs and you are running out of room on your membership cards, you can consolidate many of them with just one NARM membership!
- NARM provides its member institutions complimentary brochures that help explain the reciprocal membership program to their members and help move their members to a higher level of membership!
- NARM provides each member institution an individual profile on the NARM website that can be customized by adding hours of operation, photos and more.
- NARM promotes one of its institutions daily to a North American audience on Facebook and Pinterest. NARM’s Facebook page has over 10,000 ‘likes’ and promotions typically reach 20,000 to 30,000 people.
- NARM has partnered with TRIPinfo.com, the premier travel planners website visited by 30,000 planners monthly, to promote NARM member institutions. Each NARM institution member receives a free listing ($75 value) and a NARM button on the main Attractions page as an added benefit of NARM membership!
- NARM promotes the NARM program to targeted groups of potential individual members through business partnerships with banner ads on travel planner website TRIPinfo.com as well as to organizations such as the Association of Art Museum Curators, the National Art Education Association:
NARM Preferred Services Providers Offer
Discounted Services to NARM Member Institutions
TRIPinfo.com will provide NARM institutions a Listing + Link on it’s popular State Attractions page, waiving the $75 Set-Up Fee.
Nate Phillips, our designer and developer, is proud to offer a significant discount for his services to NARM members.