Funded by visitor tax revenues, visitor bureaus, also known as Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs), control the bulk of the marketing budget available to benefit local, travel-industry-supported businesses. TRIPinfo works directly with local destination marketing organizations (DMOs) to bring online Leisure Group Trip planners together with local organizations – which is your institution. By listing your institution for free as a NARM Association member benefit, your institution already receives a $75 listing on the TRIPinfo website “Attractions” pages! Find your listing here: https://www.tripinfo.com/attractions
Now that many institutions need to implement online/timed ticketing due to pandemic protocols, reopening has placed additional burdens on you and your members when they travel. TRIPinfo can streamline online ticketing across institutions – providing a single site for online booking! You can receive a ‘BOOK’ button and even more visibility with this amazing offer!
TRIPinfo will provide your institution:
- A button that allows anyone reserve tickets directly from your site,
- Bold text ads, and
- One free feature in the weekly newsletter.
How can you receive this new benefits package for free?
All you need to do is visit the TRIPinfo website and enter your institution’s information in the “Edit” form (see below for details). It will only take a few minutes.
How do you submit the form?
First, there are a few items to have handy:
- Year your organization was founded
- URL for reserving tickets online for your institution
- Price range of admission
To determine price range of admission:
$ = less than $10
$$ = $10 to $25
$$$ = greater than $25
- Click on this link to get started: https://www.tripinfo.com/submission
- Check the small box on the right, above the table, to edit a current listing (see #2 in the image to the right)
- Start typing the name of your institution and select your institution when the name appears
- Review and update any information that TRIPinfo has on file
>> Be sure to select NARM in the “Membership” box <<
>> Select “Attraction” as the “Category” <<
>> Enter your instiution’s url for reserving online tickets for the “Booking url” (If you do not have online ticketing available then leave blank)<<
- Once you have entered all required information click the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
Once the form is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. The TRIPinfo team will take it from there!
If your local destination marketing organization signs up, you will receive an email with more instructions on how to get your $600 marketing package.